ANTI WRINKLE & DERMAL FILLERS IN PENRITH
Have smooth, lifted and youthful skin with anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers Injections. Fillers are a popular treatment in which a natural hyaluronic acid, is injected into the skin for restorative purposes. They can be applied to fine lines with a trademarked method known as the Ferning technique.
Is a safe neurotoxin that relaxes fine lines and wrinkles and softens the texture of the skin. This is ideally a preventative treatment, however it is successful in reducing and even removing existing wrinkles. Injections for crows feet, frown lines, forehead lines and bunny lines.
Anti-wrinkle TYPE A: $5.50 per/unit
Injections for lip plumping and shaping, filling unwanted facial lines including lifting saggy skin and jowls.
A $50 deposit is required to secure all bookings
WHAT TO EXPECT
WHO CAN GET INJECTABLES?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
IS IT SAFE?
- Injectable treatments are relatively painless and require little to no recovery time following procedures.
- Full results are usually seen within three days to 2 weeks after treatment.
- Side effects for Dermal Filler include temporary redness or swelling at the site of injection. These should last no longer than a couple of days.
- Side effects of Anti Wrinkle treatments may include temporary bruising or headaches in rare cases. Headaches should subside between one and two days.
- Three to six months after cosmetic treatment, you will gradually regain muscle action and notice reappearance of creases and wrinkles. Talk to your physician about re-treatment.
- Although the anti-aging effects of injectables are not permanent, you may notice that with subsequent treatments, your lines and wrinkles appear less severe even after you regain facial muscle activity. This is because your muscles are being trained to relax.
Treatment should not be used if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have an infection on or near the injection site, or have allergies to any formula ingredients. Individuals with neurological disorders such as ALS, Myasthenia Gravis or Lambert-Eaton syndrome are increased risk of serious side effects of Anti Wrinkle and should consider an alternative.
Injectable treatments involve a non-surgical procedure lasting for only a few minutes. During which, tiny amounts of diluted filler are injected into the skin by an ultra fine needle that minimizes discomfort. No anesthesia is necessary.
PROVIDING ANTI-WRINKLE & LIP FILLERS FOR PENRITH, KATOOMBA AND RICHMOND
Dermal Filler is a cosmetic filler that corrects moderate to severe facial folds or wrinkles. It is clear gel that contains hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that already exists in the human body.
Our Penrith clinic offers lip and dermal fillers for clients located in Katoomba, Castle Hill and surrounds, who are looking to reduce signs of wrinkles, enhance cheeks or plump up their lips. Our service includes a tailored consultation to ensure you are getting a personalised treatment.
Our clinic is conveniently located for residents in Penrith interested in lip fillers, and a very convenient location for those living in Springwood, Katoomba and Richmond.
If you have any questions about our lip/dermal fillers or any of our other services, give our Penrith team a call on 02 4733 2511 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.