(AND FROM A DISTANCE)
While many of us won't be able to spend Mum's day with her this May, we can still make her day by doing special things we know she will love!
1. / Spend some time with her – via Facetime, Skype or Zoom! Make a tea and sit down for some quality time together.
2. / Order her favourite meal delivered to her for lunch or dinner – you may not be able to make her breakfast this year, but you can still ensure she eats her favourite food and take the hassle of cooking out of her day!
3. / Send her some photos you love of her or your favourite memories throughout the day.
4. / Write her a letter and post it to her.
5. / Give her a gift voucher to be used on product or treatment in the future.
So Glam Blog