(PRICE INCL. +MANUAL SHADE OPTION)
SOLUTION: Nano Strokes
Soft powder Fill $700
3D COMBINATION Brow
Powder Fill & MICROBLADING $800
So GLAMOROUS SIGNATURE BROW
Powder Fill & NANO STROKES $950
- Longer lasting results
- Creative style and placement
- Gentle enough for thin and sensitive skin skin!
brow tattoo price list
In-Clinic Brow Consultation $100
Zoom/FaceTime Consultation $50
Nano Strokes $750
Powder Fill $700
3D Combination Brow $800
SG Signature Brow $950
$350 (per treatment)
COLOUR REFRESH / TOUCH UPS
FOR EXISTING CLIENTS ONLY
6-12 Months Post Treatment $200-$400
12-18 Months Post Treatment $450-$650
TREATMENT PROCEDURES INCLUDE:
+ Precision brow shape & tidy
+ Topical Anesthetic
+ Brow Tattoo Procedure
+ Perfection Follow Up (First time procedures only)
What You Need to Know About Our Cosmetic Brow Tattoos
The time it takes for us to complete your tattoo can vary depending on the type of tattoo and other factors, but generally goes for around 2-3 hours.
Before the treatment we apply numbing cream, which will be kept on for around 20 minutes to take effect. We then measure and draw on the brow allowing you to sit up have a look and make any adjustments. Once you are happy, we start the tattoo application process.
After the procedure, we will talk to you about the best after-care practices for your tattoo and ensure that it settles with ease.
Look after your investment...
- A perfection touch up appointment is included in the initial treatment price for all NEW treatments, and is vital to the integrity and longevity of your Cosmetic Brow Tattoo. It is best carried out around 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment. This appointment should be made before you leave your first visit. Unless otherwise stated, most are done free of charge within 3 months. The limited guarantee of your new tattoo depends on this perfection treatment being completed.
- Remember, all Cosmetic Tattoo Treatments can and will fade, with some lighter pigments losing intensity quicker than darker pigments. It is recommended that you to have your Cosmetic Tattoo treatments retouched and refreshed with colour every year.
- Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the colour lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce colour fastness.
- On average, expected time until a new colour refreshment is between 10 and 12 months. With oily skin it is up to 6 months.
- Retouch treatments prices are approximately half the cost of the initial treatment, for existing clients only, and require a single treatment only. If further work is required after a retouch, an additional fee may apply.
- As standard practice, all new clients can expect to pay full price for their initial treatment, even if they have had work done elsewhere.