PERFECT YOUR BROWS WITH OUR BROW TATTOO SERVICES IN PENRITH
Sydney's and Penrith's Specialists in Ombre Brow Powder Fill & Microblading!
brow tattoo price list
☆ Microblading $650
☆ Powder Fill $700
☆ 3D Combination Brow $750
☆ Consultation $100 (Cost redeemable off treatment)
ALL SERVICES INCLUDE:
+ Precision brow wax and shape design
+ Brow Tattoo Procedure
+ Perfection Follow Up
+ Home Care Balm
What You Need to Know About Our Cosmetic Brow Tattoos
The time it takes for us to complete your tattoo can vary depending on the type of tattoo and other factors, but generally goes for around 90-120 minutes.
Before the treatment we apply numbing cream, which will be kept on for around 20 minutes to take effect. We then measure and draw on the brow allowing you to sit up have a look and make any adjustments. Once you are happy, we start the tattoo application process.
After the procedure, we will talk to you about the best after-care practices for your tattoo and ensure that it settles with ease.
We have fully qualified staff and have the utmost care for your health and safety. We will take all precautions for you to undergo a smooth tattoo process. Our staff can also help with other beauty services like lash extensions and laser hair removal.
Microblading $650 WIth +Manual Shade OPTION
Perfect for anyone wanting a natural look brow
Microblading aka Feather-stroke eyebrows gives the effect of ultra-fine, delicate hair strokes that blend seamlessly and mimic your natural brow hair along the brow bone.
For extremely sparse or patchy brows we recommend the +Manual Shade to create a fuller more natural look (included in price)
*Not recommended for very oily skin or thin skin.
Soft powder Fill $700
Perfect for all brows as it is a defined yet soft looking finish
Applied by shading the carefully designed brow with a custom blend of pigment. Expert shading techniques will produce a soft yet defined ‘shadow' effect similar to a tint.
Immediately after the treatment your brows will appear darker and more dramatic looking then desired until healed (4-7 days). The final healed result however is stunning and well worth the down time.
3D Brow $800
FOR EXISTING CLIENTS ONLY
6-12 Months Post Treatment $200-$350
12-18 Months Post Treatment $300-$450
Look after your investment...
- A perfection touch up appointment is included in the initial treatment price for all NEW treatments, and is vital to the integrity and longevity of your Cosmetic Brow Tattoo. It is best carried out around 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment. This appointment should be made before you leave your first visit. Unless otherwise stated, most are done free of charge within 3 months. The limited guarantee of your new tattoo depends on this perfection treatment being completed.
- Remember, all Cosmetic Tattoo Treatments can and will fade, with some lighter pigments losing intensity quicker than darker pigments. It is recommended that you to have your Cosmetic Tattoo treatments retouched and refreshed with colour every year.
- Color duration primarily depends on how oily the skin is. The oilier the skin, the shorter the colour lasts. Sweating and sun exposure also reduce colour fastness.
- On average, expected time until a new colour refreshment is between 10 and 12 months. With oily skin it is up to 6 months.
- Retouch treatments prices are approximately half the cost of the initial treatment, for existing clients only, and require a single treatment only. If further work is required after a retouch, an additional fee may apply.
- As standard practice, all new clients can expect to pay full price for their initial treatment, even if they have had work done elsewhere.