WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COSMETIC TATTOO AT SO GLAMOROUS
The time it takes for us to complete your tattoo can vary depending on the type of tattoo and other factors, but generally goes for around 2-3 hours.
Before the treatment we apply numbing cream, which will be kept on for around 20 minutes to take effect. We then draw on the desired eyeliner look allowing you to sit up have a look and make any adjustments. Once you are happy, we start the tattoo application process.
After the procedure, we will talk to you about the best after-care practices for your tattoo and ensure that it settles with ease.
We have fully qualified staff and have the utmost care for your health and safety. We will take all precautions for you to undergo a smooth tattoo process.
+ Topical Anaesthetic
+ Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure
+ Perfection Follow Up (First time procedures only)
TATTOO CONSULTATION PRICES:
In-Clinic Brow Consultation $100
Zoom/FaceTime Consultation $50
Microblading is not suitable for very oily skin, thin skin or enlarged pores.
Nano Strokes is suitable for all skin types.
POWDER FILL BROW
SOLID POWDER FILL $750
3D SIGNATURE BROW
- Longer lasting results
- Creative style and placement
- Gentle enough for thin and sensitive skin skin!
*Suitable for most skin types. If you have oily skin you will need Nano Strokes.
Nano Stroke Signature $900
$350 (per treatment)
COLOUR REFRESH / TOUCH UPS
FOR EXISTING CLIENTS ONLY
6-12 Months Post Treatment $350-$500
12-18 Months Post Treatment $550-$750
Lash Line Enhancement $400
Upper Eye Line $500
Lower Eye Line $350
Both Upper & Lower $750
Extended Wing Liner: +$50
Ombre Effect: +$50
Lip Line $350
Lip Line + Blend $550
Full Lip Colour $800
LOOK AFTER YOUR INVESTMENT
- A perfection touch up appointment is included in the initial treatment price for all NEW treatments, and is vital to the integrity and longevity of your Cosmetic Brow Tattoo. It is best carried out around 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment. This appointment should be made before you leave your first visit. Unless otherwise stated, most are done free of charge within 3 months. The limited guarantee of your new tattoo depends on this perfection treatment being completed.
- Remember, all Cosmetic Tattoo Treatments can and will fade, with some lighter pigments losing intensity quicker than darker pigments. It is recommended that you to have your Cosmetic Tattoo treatments retouched and refreshed with colour every year for brows, every 2 years for lips and every 4 years for eyeliner.
- As standard practice, all new clients can expect to pay full price for their initial treatment, even if they have had work done elsewhere.